- Script to assist you in your presentation and demonstration highlighting key information regarding the Pork industry throughout Utah and throughout the state.
- A demonstration form for your students to fill out during the presentation.
- The Pigs and Pork in Utah brochure that can be viewed by all students.
- Teacher evaluation and reimbursement forms – The recipe included in the Pigs and Pork in Utah brochure will be the suggested recipe to demonstrate for your students. Each class demonstration will be reimbursed up for recipe supplies up to $10.00 per presentation. Classes to be reimbursed are:
- All CTE classes – 7th grade
- All JH and MS foods classes – each class – once per semester
- HS Foods Classes – each class – once per semester
After your class demonstration, please send in completed teacher evaluation forms and original receipts each attached to the corresponding teacher evaluation form and send to the address below. Reimbursement will be made with 2 weeks of receipt of the information.
As we receive your requests, your information will be emailed to you with 48 hours.
Please direct your requests to Allison Fiscus at email@example.com. The Utah Pork Producers Association can also be reached at 801-712-2164.
Utah Pork Producers Association
Promotion and Communications Director